- First, you’ll meet with a staff member for an initial interview.
- Then fill out an application, so that a staff member can call your references.
- A person called a screener will set up an interview with you that will last about 1–2 hours.
- You’ll be required to attend a New Mentor Orientation session that will last about 2 hours.
- Your file will then be presented to our team of Program Advocates. This is to insure that the match is equally beneficial for both the mentor and the mentee.
- You’ll meet with the mentee’s parent/guardian and a staff member to make sure everyone feels that we’ve made a good match.
- You are matched! Let the fun begin.
Click Here to Become A Mentor!